Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HOW MANY HEARTS ARE GONNA DIE TONIGHT?

Lately , i've been love sick . A feeling i never thought i'd experience and never wanted to in the first place .The worst few days . I had a fever , stomachache , sorethroat and cold , pfft what am i talking about i still have it -.-' .Okay , so you know how adults tell you , when your young and when you say its love its actually not , just puppy love .And its so true ! I've been observing well enough . Like guys , they only go for girls with looks . I think usually they'll deny it but then thats the way i see it . If my theory isn't true then why are all the nerd and lamos have no love life !? who's with me :') . Single until college . Oh my , I dont even know wether , I myself can keep that promise . Coming from my experience , anything can happen .

No comments:

Post a Comment